Yes, that’s right. FIFANOW are currently looking for talented writers to provide our visitors with high-quality FIFA-related articles. Do you think you have what it takes? What are you waiting for? Send in an application today!
As FIFANOW grows, we are now looking for writers who have a passion and interest for FIFA and the FIFA-series, to write articles, guides/tutorials, blogs and more! We are looking for both experienced and inexperienced writers, so, if you are relatively new to the “writing industry”, it does not really matter. The only requirements we have are:
- Your English skills must be perfect. You must be able to use a variation of words in your text, aswell as knowing the differences between your, you’re, were, where and so on.
- Dedication. Yes! We want you to be as dedicated to this job as possible. Write articles as often as you can! This does not mean that you should drop everything else in life and just write articles all day long, but that you should at least write them every now and then.
Content that we are looking to have on our website are tutorials, guides, tips&tricks, daily/weekly blogs, reviews, FIFA news and more.
How to apply for the job
If you believe that you have what it takes to join the FIFANOW staff team, and you wish to apply for the job, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email should contain the following:
- Your name: (Ex. John)
- Your FIFANOW username: (Ex. John16)
- Your age: (Ex. 16)
- Location: (Ex. United Kingdom)
- Contact details: (Your email address should be enough)
- A Sample Article! Please attach a sample article that you have written. If you have not already written one, please take some time and do so.
- Other: If you have anything else to mention, do so here.
Please only send in one application – do not spam us. We will read all job applications and respond to them, do not worry about that. All we ask from you is to be patient – we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.